Chat, text, call or email
- Chat with us during chat service hours
- Text us: (804) 435-5420 during Cabell Library's open hours
- Use the Ask Us form or email email@example.com
- Call us toll-free: (844) 352-7399
Get one-on-one help
Our librarians work as liaisons in specific units - schools, departments, colleges, centers and programs. These subject-matter experts provide many services, including instruction, in depth research assistance and collection development support. You can meet with librarians in person or online.
Stop by the service desks in Cabell Library and Tompkins-McCaw Library to get help using the collections and spaces, get started with your research, or borrow materials.
James Branch Cabell Library, Monroe Park Campus
In-depth research assistance from a librarian is available on a drop-in basis at Cabell Library Mondays-Thursdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Fridays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters. Just ask at the Information Desk for a librarian.
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23284-2033
JBC Library Directions
Phone: (804) 828-1111
Tompkins-McCaw Library, MCV Campus
509 N. 12th St.
Richmond, VA 23298-0582
TML Library Directions
Phone: (804) 828-0636
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
- Request permission to install art or for photography, recording or filming in our buildings