The Reflection Room
The Reflection Room, room 212 in Cabell Library, is for individual quiet reflection, meditation, contemplation, or prayer. Guidelines for use of the space are:
- Silence and mutual respect are expected at all times.
- All electronic devices should be in silent mode. Headphones or earbuds must be used for audio.
- The room is not to be used as a lounge, meeting, nap, or study space.
- The space is available on a first come, first-served basis. The room can be used by multiple people at the same time.
- Food and beverages are discouraged.
- No candles, incense, or any other flammable items are permitted. No strong fragrances.
- Please leave the space as you found it. VCU Libraries is not responsible for unattended items. Items left behind will be taken to Lost & Found at the Information Desk.
- VCU Libraries employees maintain the space and may enter periodically.