The VCU Libraries Faculty Organization provides a forum to express opinions and concerns freely; to exercise educational, advisory, administrative, and service functions; and to participate in University governance. Each person who has a faculty appointment with VCU Libraries is a member of the Faculty Organization.
- Faculty Organization Bylaws
- Faculty Organization Standing Rules
- Faculty Promotion Guidelines
- VCU Libraries Faculty Open Access Resolution
- VCU Libraries Faculty Organization Cultural Competence Resolution
Officers serve one-year terms. Term of office begins June 1.
- Jenny Stout (Chair, -2024)
- Tim Siegel (Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, -2025)
- Carla-Mae Crookendale (Secretary, -2024)
Peer Review Committee
Members serve three-year terms. Term of office begins May 1.
- Roy Brown (-2024)
- Nia Rodgers (-2025)
- Margaret T. Kidd (-2026)
The Nominating Committee is appointed by the chair each academic year.
Faculty Development Committee
The Faculty Development Committee consists of the Faculty Org chair, a representative of the Peer Review Committee, and three members appointed by the Faculty Org chair each academic year.
- Janet Reid
- Rachel Turner
- Valerie Green
- Margaret Kidd (Peer Review Committee representative)
Representatives serve three-year terms; alternates serve for one year. Term of office begins August 15.
- Ashley Brewer (-2025)
- Rachel Turner (-2026)
- Jessica Johnson (Alternate, -2024)
- Hope Kelly (Alternate, -2024)
Representatives and alternates serve two-year terms. Term of office begins at the start of the academic year.
- Bettina Peacemaker (-2024)
- Julie Arendt (-2025)
- John Cyrus (Alternate, -2024)
University Grievance Panel
Representative and alternate serve three-year terms. Term of office begins August 15.
- Nora Bloch (-2024)
- John Glover (Alternate, -2025)