- Home /
- About Us /
- Faculty Organization
VCU Libraries is online while buildings are closed. VCU Libraries COVID-19 response
The VCU Libraries Faculty Organization provides a forum to express opinions and concerns freely; to exercise educational, advisory, administrative, and service functions; and to participate in University governance. Each person who has a faculty appointment with VCU Libraries is a member of the Faculty Organization.
- Faculty Organization Bylaws
- Faculty Organization Standing Rules
- Faculty Promotion Guidelines
- VCU Libraries Faculty Open Access Resolution
Officers serve one-year terms. Term of office begins July 1.
- Hillary Miller (Chair, -2020)
- Emily Hurst (Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, -2021)
- Jenny Stout (Secretary, -2020)
Peer Review Committee
Members serve three-year terms. Term of office begins May 1.
- Ibironke Lawal (Chair, -2020)
- Emily Davis Winthrop (-2021)
- My Guidarelli (-2022)
The Nominating Committee is appointed by the chair each academic year.
- Nora Bloch
- Yuki Hibben
- Shirley Thomas
The Faculty Development Committee consists of the Faculty Org chair, a representative of the Peer Review Committee, and three members appointed by the Faculty Org chair each academic year.
- Dana Ladd (Chair)
- Ibironke Lawal, Peer Review Committee
- Hillary Miller, Faculty Org Chair
- Tim Siegel
- Stacey Wahl
Representatives serve three-year terms; alternates serve for one year. Term of office begins August 15.
- Denise Branch (-2020)
- Sergio Chaparro (-2022)
- Erica Brody (1st Alternate, -2020)
- Janet Reid (2nd Alternate, -2020)
Representatives and alternates serve two-year terms. Term of office begins at the start of the academic year.
- Andrea Kohashi (-2020)
- Tom McNulty (-2021)
- Nina Exner (Alternate, -2020)
University Grievance Panel
Representative and alternate serve three-year terms. Term of office begins August 15.
- Megan Hodge (-2021)
- Karen Gau (Alternate, -2022)