Access, location and hours
The Collaboration Room is located in the basement of Health Sciences Library in Room B-037, and it is available to VCU faculty, staff and students for study and for those who need specialized equipment for multimedia projects. The Collaboration Room is available during normal library hours.
- GIS: Geographic information systems software is available on a single station in the Collaboration Room. Contact the Health Sciences Library Service Desk for access.
- Large format printer: A large format printer is available to support GIS research and to print posters from PowerPoint for VCU faculty, staff and students.
- Scanning: Station is equipped with a photo printer and photo scanner with slide scanning capability. Software includes Adobe CS6.
- Audio: Station is equipped with a Dual-Cassette Tape Digital Archiver. Software includes Sound Forge Pro 10, Adobe Encore and Premier.
- Video: Multiple stations, equipped with a plasma TV, Blu-ray player, VCR, Mac, Analog to Digital Converter, DVD/CD burner, DVD/CD duplicator and microform viewer/scanner. Other software includes Adobe Acrobat, GarageBand and Photoshop.
- Other equipment: The Collaboration Room also contains a large paper cutter and moveable white boards.