Cabell Library Student Advisory Committee
Charge to the Committee
The Cabell Library Student Advisory Committee (CLSAC) promotes the value of Cabell Library in the academic and social life of students at VCU. CLSAC advises VCU Libraries in matters related to service design and implementation, programming and student priorities. Specifically, committee members will:
- Advise and assist in the design and implementation of services affecting students.
- Attend one pre-scheduled meeting a month.
- Participate in library service activities.
- Promote the use of the library to peers.
- Offer a student perspective on relevant library issues.
The application for 2023-2024 is now closed. The application for 2024-2025 will open in August. More information about CLSAC participation, including policies and procedures, can be found in the CLSAC Handbook.
- September 15, 2023
- October 6, 2023
- November 3, 2023
- December 1, 2023
- January 19, 2024
- February 23, 2024
- March 15, 2024
- April 12, 2024
- Mikayla Braswell, Undergraduate Student Engagement Coordinator
- Kelsey Cheshire, Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Librarian
2022-2023 CLSAC members
|Zack Hodgen, Sophomore, Biology and Political Science|
|Abby Lacuesta, Junior, Urban and Regional Studies|
|Will Lange, Junior, Cinema|
|Kwame Walker, Senior, Social Work|
|Elise Davis, Freshman, International Studies|
|Lucy Hutchins, Sophomore, Pediatric Nursing|
|Zoey Hughes, Senior, English|
|Monika Saradha, Graduate Student, Master of Decision Analytics with a concentration in marketing analytics|
|Mary Angelique Salvani, Sophomore|
|Sarah Masood, Sophomore, Biology, Honors College|
|Furkan Erdogan, Graduate Student, Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering|
|Alease Randall, Freshman, Marketing|
Have questions or comments about CLSAC? Email Mikayla Braswell.